Welcome to 3rd Grade!
Daily ScheduleWeekly Learning Targets for Math:
For the week of September 24-October 5
- Students will read and write numbers in the hundreds and thousands.
- Students will compare and order 3 and 4-digit numbers.
- Students will find the value of money including $5 & $1 bills, half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies.
- Students will add and subtract 2 & 3 digit numbers.
***Practice Math Facts!!***
Some options for daily math fact practice:
* Xtra Math: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mathfactcafe.com- create basic fact sheets for your child to practice